Only two clients will be admitted to the reception area at a time. Others will wait outside -- six feet apart -- until admitted.
Clients will be required to wear masks while inside the facility. For the protection of our staff and other clients, no one will be admitted without one.
Clients picking up dogs after grooming may pay by credit card over the phone when we call you to lt your know their pet is ready, or call us from outside the shop when they arrive. Prepaid pets will be brought to the client outside the facility by the reception staff
We groom all breeds of dogs and cats, incorporating many techniques developed in Japan to create a more sculpted look. All grooms are done to the specification of the pet owner, based on the way they want their dog or cat to look.
We offer a full range of pet grooming services:
- Nail/ear/anal service: If your pet just needs its nails cut, ears cleaned and/or its anal gland expelled, we do it while you wait. This service is currently available from 9:30 am to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday only.
- Simple Bath service: We’ll use all-natural shampoo matched to your pet’s needs to bathe your pet twice, apply a high-quality natural conditioner, blow-dry and brush. (De-matting and nail/ear/anal service not included.)
- Full Bath service: simple bath and nail/ear/anal service plus a light touch up, including the trim around its paws, tummy, face, and hindquarters as needed.
- Trim service: After providing a Full Bath service for your pet, we’ll do a trim to your specifications.
- Special services: Face trims, pad trims, sanitary cuts, mat removal, and brushing are provided on an a la carte basis
Well-behaved small and medium-sized dogs that play well with others
can be put in an open play area after grooming.
In order for pets to be groomed or have their nails trimmed, all pets must be current on their vaccines.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on both rabies and bordetella and
cats must be up-to-date on rabies.
Veterinary verification is required.
Clients are welcome to fill out our client information
form before coming in for services.
(click on the link below)
NEW CLIENT INFORMATION FORM