Do your dog's teeth look like this?
Would you rather have them look like this?
Aaron Goulding of South Coast Pet Dentals and veterinarian Danielle Spade DVM travel to Under One Woof on the second Saturday of every month to provide anesthesia-free dental cleaning for all breeds of dogs and cats. Your pet will have sparkling clean teeth and better breath, too.
The procedure is safe, effective and in full compliance with the California Veterinary Medical Board requirement that pet dental cleaning is conducted under the supervision of a veterinarian.
|Initial Cleaning ( Includes Exam)||$200.00|
|3 Month Maintenance||$105.00|
|4 Month Maintenance||$140.00|
|5 Month Maintenance||$175.00|
|6 - 11 Month Maintenance||$185.00|
|12 months- 2 Year Mainteance||$250.00|
|3 Year Plus Mainteance||$350.00|
Full cleaning is $200. Follow-up maintenance is $105 each for quarterly cleanings. (Full price is charged for cleanings scheduled five or more months after the initial cleaning.) For more information, call Aaron at (858) 752-9778.
Upcoming Dental Dates for 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Saturday, June 13, 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Saturday, December 12, 2020
Book your appointments online at www.southcoastpetdentals.com
Follow the link to the website and click the 'Book Appointment' tab up at the top header. This will allow you to customize your appointment!
Please help us make dental appointments available for all the clients that need them by canceling any appointments you cannot keep no fewer than 24 hours in advance. Clients who fail to keep or cancel dental appointments will need to make a $50 deposit to book future dental appointments; the deposit will apply toward the fee for the dental service or will be refunded if the appointment is canceled no fewer than 24 hours in advance. We appreciate your cooperation.
Please note that older dogs and cats may not be good candidates for this service. The stress of the procedure can take a lot out of a senior pet. South Coast Pet Dentals cannot accept liability for senior pets or pets with previous health conditions.
Terms & Conditions (Regarding a 25% deposit taken upon booking)
1. You are responsible for remembering your appointment. (So long as you have provided SCPD with the correct information, we do send you an initial confirmation email. 3 days prior to your appointment, you will receive a reminder email and a reminder text message.)
2. See pricing before booking your appointment. (Keep in mind, actual price varies depending on your pet’s last visit with us. If you are uncertain when we saw your pet last, please call us at (858) 752-9778. We keep excellent records.)
3. We require 48 hours notice for all cancellations.
4. Deposits are non-refundable if canceled within 48 hours or less of your appointment time.
5. If South Coast Pet Dentals asks to change your appointment time/day and they are unable to accommodate you outside of the 48 hours cancellation policy, your deposit will be applied towards your next visit. If you choose to cancel the appointment at that time, you will be refunded the full amount of your deposit.